The Hollister Resorts provide a range of styles from small fishing resorts to large, luxury and Golf resorts.
The Hollister area is colored gray on our
. The area on our site includes Point Lookout, MO, and the College of The Ozarks and west along the south shore of Lake Taneycomo almost to the Table Rock Dam area.
It covers an area to the south along Hwy 65 to Ridgedale and along the eastern shore of Table Rock Lake south of the Table Rock Dam and State Park Area to below Hwy 86.
To the east of Hwy 65 the area includes the area south of Hwy 76 to Kirbyville all the way to the Arkansas State Line. In this area is the Branson Creek development and the new Branson Airport.
Since rates can change with the season or the day of the week we list all lodging in Hollister Resorts area in category ranges instead of trying to show all rates. These ranges are based on their basic rooms during a normal season. However the rates may be higher or even lower depending on various factors. The ranges are a guide only and are noted by the hotel name on each page.
The same category price range is used for resorts as the motels and hotels. However, take into consideration that many resort prices are based on basic units that include kitchenettes and other amenities not found in many motel and hotel rooms
- Economy range-$45 per night or less
- Modest range–$45-$70 per night
- Mid range–$71-$99 per night
- Upscale range–$100 + per night
- Luxury range-$150 + per night
Hollister Resorts east of Hwy 65……………………….
BRANSON CREEK GOLF CLUB & NIGHTLY RENTALS
(east of Hwy 65 south of Hollister near airport)
100 Branson Creek Blvd
Golf Resort with villas and homes
- Property AmenitiesNature trails-Murder Rock & Melva Ghost town
Creek Side Marina on Table Rock Lake-Slips and Boat rentals-nearby
Minutes away from shopping, restaurants, entertainment & the lake
Homes for Sale
- Property ActivitiesJohn Daly's Murder Rock Golf & Country Club/Semi-Private with 12000 sq ft facility that includes a lounge, casual dining, Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Tennis, Swimming, Meeting & Game Rooms
Branson Creek Golf Club/Public-Managed by Troon Golf
Rated as the top Public golf course in Missouri
- Rental types-Minimum 2 night stay• 300 Sq. ft Lofts & 1300 sq ft Fieldstone villas -2 master BR / Bluff Rentals-4BR (2 master BR)-3 Bath Home
- Amenities Available2 Master BR / Fully equipped Kitchen/washer-Dryer / Living room with electric fireplace/Dining Room/Private Deck / Satellite TV/DVD/Wi-Fi in selected units / Rear deck w/Hot Tub & electric grill-bluff units / Breakfast room/Study with sleeper sofa
HOLIDAY HILLS RESORT AND GOLF CLUB
CONDOS IN THE OZARKS
(East of Downtown on Hwy 76)
2380 E. Hwy 76
Golf and Condo resort
Hollister Resorts west of College of the Ozarks along south shore of Lake Taneycomo……………
- Property AmenitiesThe Grille on the Greens Restaurant / Country store / Mercantile / Golf pro Shop / golf Lessons / 3 miles from Branson and Lake Taneycomo / BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Property Activities18 Hole Golf Course with Pro Link GPS System / Activity Center / Game Room / Movie Rentals / Playground / Basketball / Shuffleboard / Tennis / Tetherball / volleyball / Hiking trails
Fitness Center/tanning beds
2 Outdoor Pools / Hot Tub / Indoor Whirlpool / Play area / children's pool /
- Business ServicesConference Center
- Condo TypesNon-smoking available / 2-3 BR Condos
- Condo Amenities AvailableCable TV / Dining Area / Full Kitchen / Washer & Dryer / BR with full bath / Jetted tubs in Deluxe Units / Smoking or non smoking available in Luxury units / RV Sites
146 River Lake Circle
417-334-2800 / 888-891-2720
- Property AmenitiesBoat rental
- Property ActivitiesOutdoor pool / Play area/volleyball/horseshoes/shuffleboard/pingpong
TROUT HOLLOW LODGE
1458 Acacia Club Rd, Hollister
417-334-2332 / 800-328-1246
- Property AmenitiesBoat dock/Boat rental
- Property ActivitiesOutdoor pool / Dock fishing
- Room TypesNo Pets/No Smoking in rooms / 2 BR Condos / Kitchenette Rooms / 2-3 BR Cabins with full kitchen
- Room Amenities AvailableLake view / Full kitchens / Patio or screened in deck/ BBQ Grills
Hollister Resorts west of Hwy 65 on Hwy 86
CIMARRON LOG CABINS
(off of Hwy 86 just west of Hwy 65)
100 Jones Rd, Ridgedale, MO (off of Hwy 86 just west of Hwy 65)
OAKMONT HILLS RESORT & GOLF CLUB
(off of Hwy 86 just west of Hwy 65)
769 Hwy 86, Ridgedale
Golf and Lake resort
- Property AmenitiesWalking trails / 3 mile from Long Creek Marina on Table Rock Lake / Nestled among tall Oaks and rolling hills
- Property ActivitiesWalking trails / Executive Style 9 hole Golf course (free to guests) / Pool & Hot Tubs
- Log Cabin TypesLuxury Log Cabins / 2-4 BdRm
- Log Cabin Amenities Available400 Sq. Ft Deck with BBQ Grill / Full cabin homes with all the amenities
Hollister Resorts west of Hwy 65 on Table Rock Lake
BIG CEDAR LODGE
(off of Hwy 86 just west of Hwy 65)
612 Devils Pool Rd. Ridgedale, MO
Golf and Lake and Luxury Resort
This is one of the premier resort and is nestled in the Ozark Mountains on Table Rock Lake in the Hollister Resorts area. There are a variety of lodging options from lodge rooms to luxurious suites and luxury lodges and cabins. Lodging prices range based on the units and season.
The Hollister resort is a perfect family destination as well as a romantic honeymoon or getaway destination.
- Property Amenities-shopsCollections boutique
- Property Amenities-Restaurants & BarsBuzzard Bar - all day dining menu and nightly entertainment-non smoking establishment
Top of the Rock Restaurant - Native American Décor with a panoramic view of Table Rock Lake featuring contemporary Ozark Cuisine
Devil's Pool Restaurant - historic log cabin setting with stone fireplaces, wrought iron fixtures and hunting memorabilia. Serving traditional breakfast items, sandwiches and appetizers for lunch and hickory smoked prime rib and local favorites for dinner. Champagne Brunch on Sundays
Worman House Restaurant - historic elegance of the 1920's. Watch the sun set on the lake. Enjoy prime hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and other entrees. Sunday gourmet Champagne brunch featuring crab legs, oysters, eggs , omelets, waffles, freshly carved meats, desserts and bread
Truman Coffee & Café - pastries, coffee drinks, smoothies, grilled paninis, soup, chili and salads
Room Service - available 7:00 AM to 11:30 PM
- Property Amenities-Golf Top of the Rock Golf Course - is currently under renovation and will reopen soon. Watch for Grand Opening details
Jack Nicklaus signature golf course
The first par 3 course to bear his name
Certified Audubon International signature Sanctuary
- Property Amenities- Lake Activities and services Goin' Jesse Lake tour aboard the Goin' Jesse, a replica of a 1930's Chris Craft
Enjoy Champagne or soft drinks for a 1-hr long cruise on Table Rock lake
Professional Fishing Guide Service
Bent Hook Marina with Bent Hook Market
Boat launch and trailer parking-Complimentary
Fishing license available
- Property Amenities-SpaTop-notch therapists, estheticians and nail technicians to perform a variety of body massage, treatments, facials and nail services
The Carriage House Spa
The Lakeside Spa
- Property Services AvailableBanquets and Catering
- Property Activities-Outdoor
Cedar Mountain Stables / Pony Rides for under 10 / Horseback Rides / Carriage Rides / Campfire Wagon Tours
Jogging / Walking & Hiking Trails / Nature trails
Badminton/ Basketball / Horseshoes / Sand Volleyball / Shuffleboard / Tennis / Miniature Golf
Dive-In Movies / Movie / DVD Check out / Board games / Puzzles
Holiday Light tours / Garden Tour / Campfire Wagon Tours
- Property Activities-Swimming Pools & Hot TubsDevil's Pool- heated, outdoor, plus kiddie pool
Swimmin' Hole-heated, outdoor, plus Hot Tub
Wilderness Falls-heated, outdoor
Brushey Creek-heated, indoor, plus kiddie pool & Hot Tub
Lazy River-not heated, outdoor
- Property Activities-For kids Playground
Kid's club themed activities (fee)
Kid's House-adventure & games (fee)
Complimentary Kids activitiespool games / putt-putt golf / Contests / scavenger hunts
- Business ServicesGrandview Conference Center / Worman Room / Cedar Creek A & B /Governor's Boardroom
- Lodging typesPlease check with resort on Pricing. Pricing based on type of unit, season and # of people
the exterior combines native stone and massive timbers. Balconies and Jacuzzi baths with all rooms
King rooms with gas fireplace / Dbl queen rooms / Dbl queen ADA rooms / All Non-Smoking / Wi-Fi
Private Log Cabins
Constructed of rough-hewn logs these retreats are tucked in the woods or on the lake.
Well equipped kitchen, gas grill, deck, limestone fireplace and whirlpool bath.
One room cabin / One room cabin w/loft / Family Cabin / Two bedroom cabin / Two bedroom cabin w/Loft
Knotty pine Cottages
nestled in the heart of the resort and convenient to dining with swimming pool & fitness Center.
One Room cottage with bath / 2 BR with 2 baths, kitchen, fireplace and Jacuzzi & WI-FI / One Room with Fireplace / One Room cottage with Fireplace and Jacuzzi / One room with Fireplace and Loft
Spring View Lodge
Adirondacks designed intimate lodge close to lake and above a deep pool formed by cascading streams from the ridgeline of Big Cedar Hollow-3 styles of rooms
Standard Room / 1 BR Superior / Deluxe Room / All Non-smoking Rooms/ Wi-Fi
Valley View Lodge
4-story structure with ivy-covered walls, cedar siding, native limestone and log beams providing a natural setting
Standard Rooms / 1- 2 BR suites some with Kitchenette & some with Jacuzzi bath / 2 Room with Jacuzzi / 2500 Sq Ft Governor's Suite with 4 BR / All Non-smoking/Wi-Fi
Dogwood Canyon Cabins
16 miles from Big Cedar, this is a truly natural setting overlooking beautiful dogwood Canyon. Call 1-800-225-6343 for Dogwood Canyon reservations
1-3 BR w/ satellite TV & VCR / Access to all nature park facilities within a short walk / Well equipped kitchen / Wood burning fireplace / Sofa sleeper / Outdoor furnishings/Gas Grill
WESTGATE BRANSON LAKES AT EMERALD POINTE
(West of hwy 65 on Hwy 265 south of Hollister, then left onto Hill Haven Road)
750 Emerald Pointe Dr., Hollister
West of Hwy 65
Hollister-Gray on our area map
- Property Amenities24 hr front desk / Marina and Boat dock / Fitness center / Barbeque facilities
- Property ServicesCatering & Convention services
- Property ActivitiesActivities Program / Indoor and outdoor pools / Hot tub / Basketball court / 9-hole miniature golf course
- Room TypesPet friendly-one cat or one dog under 60 lbs- $80 clean-up charge
1 BR Suite (583 Sq. Ft) , 1 BR Deluxe Suite (776 Sq. Ft), 2 BR Suite (1367 Sq. Ft)
- Room Amenities AvailableFully equipped kitchen / 2 TV & VCR / Living room with sleeper sofa / Dining area / Washer/Dryer/Ironing board / Queen bed in master BR (King in the Deluxe Unit) / Deluxe & 2 BR Units have whirlpool/DVD/Balcony
The Hollister Resorts are some of the most convenient to accessing all that Branson has to offer while missing a good deal of the traffic. As you can see there is a range of styles in the area. Whether you are looking for a romantic cabin in Branson, MO area, a golf resort or luxury accommodations you have a lot of choices among the Hollister Resorts.
From the Hollister Resorts area Hwy 65 takes you north into the Downtown area and Branson Landing for great shopping, some of the best dining choices as well as entertainment. An exit at Hwy 76 will also take you quickly to the 76 East Area for a wide selection of theaters, activities and food.
Hwy 65 will also provide an easy way to get from the Hollister Resorts to the Branson North area for shows and shopping around Hwy 248 and the Branson Hills Parkway area.
Alternate routes to the 76 Central and 76 West Areas from any of the Hollister Resorts area are the Highways 165 or 265 that cross the Table Rock Dam. These routes can eliminate some of the heavy traffic along the Hwy 76 strip. Either one is a scenic trip through the hills of the Ozarks.
Along Hwy 165 is a scenic overlook area where you have a view of the Branson Area, Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo. To the west you'll see the beautiful Chateau on the Lake Hotel overlooking Table Rock Lake and in the distance Inspiration Tower at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead. You can pick up a scoop of ice cream at Scoops right across the road from the overlook.
Hwy 165 and Hwy 265 come together as one south of the Table Rock Dam and then separate after crossing the dam. These routes are also the best routes when going to Shepherd of the Hills Homestead or Silver Dollar City from the Hollister Resorts. A couple of miles up to Hwy 265 is Hwy 376 that is a quick access to Shepherd of the Hills Expressway and the 76 West.
Every way you look at it, the Hollister Resorts provide a great area to base your Branson vacation.
In case you want to know………………………
The small town of Melva which is now a part of the Branson Creek area was completely destroyed and abandoned after a tornado hit in March of 1920. Eleven people were killed and 9 injured. The ruins of the town can still be seen on the Branson Creek property.
Hollister Resorts are located in an area that is full of caves, many of which were used by outlaws of the day as hideouts.
More history of the area can be found on these websites
- wrvhs.org (White River Valley Historical Society)
Return from Hollister Resorts to Branson Resorts