The Clarion Hotel was originally known as the Palace Inn and has hosted many special guests including President George H.W. Bush & his wife Barbara. In 2001, a 2,225 square foot conference center was added along with a new, spacious breakfast room. In this same year the hotel hosted the Miss USA pageant.
The charming hotel is located in the heart of the city, within walking distance to many of the city's popular live entertainment venues, including the Andy Williams Moon River Theatre, Presley's Country Jubilee and the Baldknobbers Country Music Theatre. Home to more than 30 theaters hosting dozens of shows, Branson is considered to be the "Live Music Show Capital of the World."
Restaurants and shopping abound in the area right around the hotel with the beautiful Grand Village shopping area just next door
2820 W. Hwy 76
417-334-7666 or 1-800-725-2236
76 Central-Light orange on our area map
- No Pets Allowed
- Free continental breakfast
- Free coffee
- Free The Wall Street Journal
- heated pools (one indoor and one outdoor)
- hot tub, sauna and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor & outdoor corridors
- licensed massage therapist on staff offering Swedish, Deep Tissue, or Neuromuscular Massages
- Laundry facilities
- banquet and meeting facilities
- Bus Parking
- Courtesy Transportation
- Free Airport Transportation
- Outdoor Parking
- copy and fax services
- a business center and a public computer with Internet access
- Meeting Room
- Sadie's Sideboard Restaurant
- Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse
- Oasis Lounge
Room Amenities in All Rooms:
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Individual A/C & Heat
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Wake-Up Service
Room Amenities in Some Rooms:
- Accessible Features
- In-Bath Whirlpool
- Video Cassette Player Available
- Double Queen (Standard)
- King (Standard)
- Family Unit (4 Adults)
- Deluxe Family Unit (4 Adults)
- King Leisure Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Honeymoon Suite
An enjoyable activity, at least to some at this hotel is to get a room with a balcony facing Hwy 76. The traffic on this famous road, especially after the shows get out is a show in itself. Be friendly and wave and though some might think your poking fun of them in traffic it will be taken good naturedly.
Down the street from you is the famous Hollywood Wax Museum and the other attractions in their complex. It's within walking distance and they have some fun things to do there. And almost next door, just past Sadie's Sideboard is a good place to have dinner called Lamberts Seafood. And by the way, Sadie's is good too. Those are just a couple of the great restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
And don't forget to take time and visit the Grand Village shopping area. This is a great place with some unique shops, so check it out
Return from Clarion to Branson Hotels
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.